1. How do you create a new document in OnShape?
2. What are the three planes that you see when you load a blank (or new) document?
3. How do you hide (or show) a specific object, such as a plane? 4. What are the steps to begin sketching something on the top plane?
5. What are the ways to sketch the following:
a. A rectangle b. A circle c. A triangle
6. How do you measure the following:
a. The length of a line
b. The angle between two lines
c. The diameter of a circle
7. How do you draw a construction line?
8. How do you insert a smooth curve between two lines at a corner?
9. What are the steps to make a solid block in 3D?
10. How do you save the document?
11. Sketch the numbers from 1 to 10 in a new sketch on the top plane. Save the file and take a screenshot to include it with your answers
12. Create the following: a. A rectangular block 10 mm x 50 mm x 100 mm b. A cylinder of diameter 25 mm and height 10 mm Save the file with a separate name, take a screenshot and include it with your answers.
Share your models for questions 11 and 12 by including a shareable link