It’s that special time of the year again where we appreciate the hard work and dedication of nurses. Celebrated every May 6 to May 12, National Nurses Week is a holiday to credit nurses for their role in making the world a better place.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Celebrating Nurses Week 2016
Just from $13/Page
This post is your portal to all our activities related to nurses week.
Here are some special articles for nurses week:
- 10 Gift Ideas for the Special Nurses in Your Life
- Nurses as Force For Change: Celebrating International Nurses Day 2016
- ‘Here’s to Nurses’: A Tribute to the Profession
- 7 Ways to Say Thank You to Your Everyday Hero
- 5 Ways Patients Can Show Appreciation for Their Nurses
We’ll be running giveaways during nurses week! Stay tuned!
- NurseWatches.com Giveaway! Three lucky winners of nurse watches.
- Giveaway: Celebrating ‘The Joy of Nursing: Reclaiming Our Nobility’. Two winners of the book!
- Careisma by Sofia Vergara Giveaway! Three Winners of Scrub Set of Your Choice
- Careisma by Sofia Vergara. Enter the raffle promo and get a chance to win a Ninja Coffee Bar and Careisma by Sofia Vergara Scrubs!
- Win a $1000 care package from Scrubs Magazine!
Different establishments and businesses every year have their unique way of spreading cheer and honoring nurses during their week. Here is the list of freebies that nurses should watch out for:
- 25% discount at NurseWatches.com if you use the coupon code NLSAV25 until May 15, 2016.
- 20% off at Scrubs&Beyond on all your favorite brands! Sign up for their Scrubs Cash Rewards and earn $25 for every $100 you spend during the promo period. Promo expires this May 12th.
- Members of NursesUSA (NUSA) can enjoy discounts of up to 80% off purchases at Office Max and Office Depot.
- All year round, nurses can enjoy discounts on Walt Disney World Resorts Swan and Dolphin, with rooms starting as low as $139 per night. Healthcare ID required.
- Nurses can get a 30 percent discount on purchases of at least $50 at New York & Co. Use the code “6223” for online orders or show your ID in store to participate.
- Cinnabon. Yearly, participating Cinnabon bakeries will offer nurses a free Cinnabon Classic Roll or MiniBon® roll when they present their healthcare ID badge.
- Chick fil A. Free chicken sandwich for nurses who show an ID badge on May the 6th. Please check with your local location to see if they are participating.
- Culvers. Free Value Basket for every nurse who present their ID badge.
EDUCATION & SCHOLARSHIP
- Discover Nursing. Free “Nurses Save Lives & Thank a Nurse” promotional nursing magnets, coloring books and more.
- Lippincott Nursing Center. Discounts on CE courses and books with coupon code NNW2016CE. Get also a chance to win a FitBit Alta, by submitting your inspiring story.
- American Nurses Association. Free GiveAway WEBINAR, Culturally Congruent Care; Why Diversity Makes a Difference.
- Fast Staff Travel Nursing. Two (2) $500 Southwest Airlines gift card giveaways when you nominate someone who is part of your nurse family and describe how he or she enhances your nurse experience.
- Western Governors University. WGU will award multiple scholarships, each valued at up to $2,000, to motivated nurses who are ready to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing or healthcare management. The priority deadline to apply for this scholarship is July 31, 2016.
- WGU is also offering a $65 application fee waiver to nurses applying to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program. Use code RN16 on the payment tab of your application. Code expires July 31, 2016.
- more coming soon…
[Updated as of May 10, 2016]
Order your essay today and save 20% with the discount code: ESSAYHELP