Chapter 11 Raising the Ante Moral Principles Case Study Summary
- May 15, 2022/ Management
Chapter 11 Case Study
Choose any case study from this week’s reading. Review the case and provide a one-paragraph summary in your own words. You may include your opinions as long as they are based in the facts of the case. Answer any questions provided as part of the case, including both the question and the answer in your response.
Submit your work here as a Microsoft Word document.
Include your name, course, and date in the upper left corner.
- Double-space the body of your paper and be sure that the font is 10 or 11 points.
- Use a centered title for your submission (e.g., “Case Study 1: The Sedgewick Hotel, NYC”).
- Case summary must be one paragraph (5-9 sentences).
- Answer any questions provided, using enough factual evidence, quantification, and specific detail to explain what the question is asking.
- Business analysis writing should always been in third person unless it’s presented in a memo or email format.