Select the correct word. 1. Only one of the free smartphone applications (has, have) value to me. 2.
- September 26, 2021/ Management
Select the correct word.
1. Only one of the free smartphone
applications (has, have) value to me.
2. Taxpayers, not the government, (are, is)
held accountable for paying the national debt.
3. Neither the manager nor the employees
(was, were) aware of the policy change.
4. Both Josh and Krystal (was, were)
notified of the impending layoffs.
5. The news from the rescue mission (is,
6. Good to Great (has, have) been placed in
the company library.
8. Taylor (don’t, doesn’t) expect
9. The client studied the financial
analysis for a minute and (starts, started) asking questions.
10. If the applicant (was, were)
experienced with databases, she would have been hired.